Facts about the Ramada Plaza Southport Hotel
The Ramada Plaza Hotel is the jewel in the heart of the new ‘Waterfront Development’ on Southport’s promenade and is nestled on the Marina close to the Victorian Pier.
The luxury hotel opened in November 2008 and boasts 133 chic rooms all with lavishly designed interiors offering city centre style by the seaside!
It includes a relaxing lounge, bar and the Marine Brasserie, for stylish and contemporary dining overlooking the stunning Marina.
The Ramada Plaza Southport Hotel has all of the facilities you need when looking to book your home away from home. Here are a few more facts about the hotel:
- 133 luxury bedrooms to choose from
- All rooms are non smoking and each has Internet access
- Fitness suite
- 4 Meeting and Function Rooms
- The Marine Brasserie restaurant, bar and a relaxed lounge area
- A free computer desk in the reception area
- Underground secure car parking (Limited spaces available, on a first come / first serve basis at £3 per 24hrs)
- Alternative parking available towards the rear of the hotel at £3 per day
- Just 20 minutes of six championship golf courses
- It is only two minute from Lord Street, famous for its shops and boutiques
- Adjacent to the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre
- Only two minutes from Southport Pier, as well as other local attractions
Combine your stay with a visit to the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre, which is conveniently located next to the Hotel, or relax and spend the day at Portland Hall Spa (arrangements can be made at time of booking).