SOUTHPORT THEATRE & CONVENTION CENTRE FACILITIES
Conveniently located on the resort’s promenade, the stunning and versatile Southport Theatre & Convention Centre is just a short walk from a wide range of accommodation, such as the Ramada Plaza Southport Hotel, as well as dining and leisure facilities available in the area – making the venue a perfect choice for conference organisers.
Having undergone a major 40 million pound investment programme, the Southport Theatre & Convention Centre now offers additional exhibition and meeting space, an enhanced technical specification, upgraded and improved original facilities and greater accessibility throughout. It also has direct access to the brand new Ramada Plaza Southport Hotel and business centre.
The award-winning customer service personnel provide friendly and efficient service that is second to none and the in-house catering team (together with multiple bar and food points) offer a flexible delegate experience.
The technical specification is of an excellent standard and most audio-visual packages can be built in-house by an experienced and dedicated team to reflect the needs of the event. Overall, an unparalleled service is offered.
The facilities include:
– Theatre Auditorium: This is a 1,631 seat raked auditorium based on two levels (the top tier can be screened off for smaller events). It has eight back stage VIP rooms and a flat stage that can accommodate up to 80 people.
– Floral Hall: This is a beautifully refurbished, 1,000sqm, versatile flat space with a terrace, plus a raked stage that can accommodate 40 people. It also has a bar, two catering points and a Green Room for VIP stage access.
– Waterfront Suite: This 750sqms of flat floor multi-use space can be configured into 2-6 separate syndicate or private meetings rooms.
– Gardens Bar: The bar is situated between the Waterfront Suite and the Floral Hall. It takes up 200sqms of space, which can be used as a support area for either room, or as a private syndicate room, equipped with a bar and a catering point.
– Lakeside Suite: This 200sqm syndicate/function room can be separated into two meeting rooms.
The convention centre also has a direct link to the 133 bedroom Ramada Plaza four-star hotel and business centre. It actively works to promote accessibility for all and offers provision for delegates with disabilities (full detail available on request), which includes lift access to all areas and an infrared Sennhelser loop system for the hard of hearing.
Additionally, it has up to 14 meeting rooms and plenty of parking facilities. People can park underneath the hotel, at various pay and display car parks, and they can also use park and ride facilities. Food and drink is also available, as well as full in-house catering.
All of the usual conference equipment and services are available, plus:
– A dedicated on-site technical team.
– Lighting systems.
– Front and back projection.
– Full WiFi access throughout.
– Video conferencing.
– Full specifications available on request.